Jonaco Machine is a full-service precision machining supplier with over 30 years of industry experience. We have built our strong reputation by making difficult, close tolerance parts for customers in the medical, aerospace/defense, and high technology industries.
Jonaco has an immediate opening for a Deburring Operator in our Chaska, MN office. This position supports overall machining operations by performing needed finishing tasks including; deburring, tumbling, polishing, parts marking, and sand blasting.
- Basic Deburring
- Basic Drill Press
- Helicoil Installation
- Sharpens tools (knives, drills, reamers, etc.) as necessary
- Inspect parts with micrometer, calipers, scope and indicators
- Reads and understands blueprints
- Keeps work area clean to the requirements of Jonaco’s 5S program
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Marks parts as required
- Operates sand blast equipment as needed
- Operates vibratory finishing equipment
- Operates polishing equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps supervisor informed of known actions written or verbal, which may affect the ability to successfully perform assignments or adversely affect Company operations
- Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
If interested, please fill out an application and attach a resume
Equal Opportunity Employer