Manual Turning Machinist
Jonaco Machine is a full-service precision machining supplier with 50 years of industry experience. We have built our strong reputation by making difficult, close tolerance parts for customers in the medical, aerospace/defense, and high technology industries.
Jonaco has an immediate opening for a Manual Milling Machinist in our Chaska, MN office. This position supports shop operations by performing required manual machining operations and tooling manufacture.
- Set up existing parts
- Create work holdings
- Advanced dimensional inspections
- Basic GD&T understanding
- Properly selects and sets up fixtures and tooling for jobs
- Designs and engineers fixtures and tooling.
- Examines and understands prints to set up and operate manual mill and attachments to machine parts to proper specifications
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps supervisor informed of known actions written or verbal, which may affect the ability to successfully perform assignments or adversely affect Company operations.
- Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Technical Degree a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
If interested, please fill out an application and attach a resume
Equal Opportunity Employer