Jonaco Machine is a full-service precision machining supplier with over 30 years of industry experience. We have built our strong reputation by making difficult, close tolerance parts for customers in the medical, aerospace/defense, and high technology industries.
Jonaco has an immediate opening for a Deburring Operator in our Chaska, MN office. This position supports overall machining operations by performing needed finishing tasks including; deburring, tumbling, polishing, parts marking, and sand blasting.
- Basic Deburring
- Basic Drill Press
- Helicoil Installation
- Sharpens tools (knives, drills, reamers, etc.) as necessary
- Inspect parts with micrometer, calipers, scope and indicators
- Reads and understands blueprints
- Keeps work area clean to the requirements of Jonaco’s 5S program
- Marks parts as required
- Operates sand blasting equipment as needed
- Operates polishing equipment
- Operates material saw
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps supervisor informed of known actions written or verbal, which may affect the ability to successfully perform assignments or adversely affect Company operations
- Provide other support whether apparent, required or needed.
- High School Education or GED preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Most of the time is spent standing, with some time sitting and walking. Must be able to use hands to finger, handle and feel parts.
- Should be able to reach, stoop, crouch, crawl
- May need close vision and attention to detail
- May need to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs., occasionally 75 lbs. or with assistance over 75 lbs.
- Most of the time is spent in the machine shop working near moving parts with loud noise exposure
- Some exposure to fumes or airborne particles and toxic caustic chemicals.
If interested, please fill out an application and attach a resume
Equal Opportunity Employer