Prototype Machining for Businesses in Aerospace, Medical, Defense, and Industrial Markets
Prototype machining is the crucial first step toward creating the precision parts you require. When you choose a company to perform this work, it’s important to hire professionals who are capable of meeting your exact specifications. You will also likely want to select a company that will be able to later produce parts in the volume you want, while consistently maintaining high quality standards and delivering the components in accordance with your desired timeline.
Among prototype machining companies, Jonaco Machine stands out for the following reasons:
- Broad capabilities related to precision milling, turning, drilling, tapping, and deburring, as well as many secondary processes
- Consistency maintaining tolerances within .0002 of an inch
- Fast and reliable delivery times
- Extensive design and engineering expertise
- State-of-the-art equipment, such as 5-axis milling systems
- Experience working with a broad array of metals and plastics
- Emphasis on automation to reduce part costs and ensure efficiency
- Rigorous monitoring and measuring of quality at all stages of the prototype machining process
- Adherence to lean and value management principles
- Status as a Demmer Corporation Affiliate, with sister facilities across the United States and Mexico
For more information about our prototype machining services, contact Jonaco Machine today. You can reach our team by calling (952) 448-5544 or submitting your contact information below. We can provide you with a quote or schedule a consultation with our engineering team to discuss the options you have for your project.